1: The following terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
- You agree that due to fluctuating stock levels, goods are available on a ‘first come, first served basis’ and we are not liable if we are unable to supply a particular product. You will be refunded should stocks become exhausted, and will be notified within 24 hours of this. We will offer you an alternative similar product.
- All goods remain the property of Click N’ Drink until payment is received in full. All persons placing an order will be sent a receipted invoice upon request.
All payments must be made in pounds sterling.
- You are able to purchase goods using credit cards via our secure server, which utilises the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology to inhibit the likelihood of unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Click N’ Drink complies with all conditions of The Data Protection Act 1998.
2: Protecting Your Security:
- You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks and to confirm you are of legal age if purchasing alcohol. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3: Age Restriction:
- You must be aged 18 years or over to order goods. This is the law.
- By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- Due to the nature of the products we sell we have instructed our couriers to ask for ID if they are in doubt of the age of the recipient on delivery. If appropriate ID cannot be shown we have asked that the items are returned to us.
- Deliveries will be made in accordance with the terms set out in our delivery section below.
- For full details concerning delivery and our returns policy, please see below the delivery sections. All timed deliveries cannot be guaranteed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If you are a consumer, you are able to cancel any order made within 7 days after the goods are received. All credits will be issued within 48 hours of the goods being received back to our warehouses.
- To track your order, please contact us by telephone and our customer service staff will be happy to assist you. To track delivery of your order once dispatched from our warehouse, please see the delivery section below.
4: Special Offers:
- Any special offers are made available only whilst stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time, without notice.
- We undertake to give you the best service possible but do not accept responsibility for uninterrupted services whilst ‘on-line’ due to technical problems outside of our control and are therefore unable to guarantee entirely error free services.
- We shall not be liable for loss of wasted expenditure, loss of business, or earnings as a result of using our services.
6: Cancellation of Services by us:
- You may not misuse our website. You are prohibited from posting through our website any material which is threatening, offensive or which may cause any from of inconvenience and/or anything which constitutes or encourages criminal conduct and/or anything which is technically harmful in any way.
- We reserve the right to terminate you use of our services at any time, for whatever we consider misappropriate or improper use or not abiding by these terms and conditions. You will be informed of such termination in writing.
- All rights in the design applications and any items contained within this site including its trademarks, intellectual properties, pictures and any text are solely owned by LWC Ltd and may not be used for any other purpose.
- We shall correct any inaccuracies so pointed out to us and to amend these as soon as possible.
Should you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1: UK Tracking:
- All deliveries are made to UK addresses only.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box numbers including BFPO.
- All deliveries within the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man are carried out by ParcelForce and can be tracked on-line by visiting www.parcelforce.com and inputting your tracking number. You are then able to see the status of your delivery.
- Please note these are updated only when parcels are scanned at the couriers UK wide depots.
2: UK Deliveries:
- All orders delivered on a standard delivery of 3-4 working days. We work with Parcelforce for UK deliveries to ensure the timely arrival or will carry out your specific delivery instructions where given during our checkout section. You will be automatically notified by email when your item(s) has been despatched and also informed of when you can expect delivery.
- Delivery charges are as follows:
I. £5.99 (Zone 1,2 & 3) for all deliveries up to 30kg taking up to 3 working days to arrive – 07:30 to 17:30.
II. We are able to offer a 24 hour service, from the date of despatch however we advise you call and/or email us for a price.
III. Additional Charges will apply for Other Zones.
- Our charges are worked out by weight, our costs are determined on the weight category in which your order is contained. If you would like advice or help regarding your postal costs, don’t hesitate to get in touch, and we will help as much as we can.
Bottle and case weights vary and are therefore approximated.
Saturday, pre-noon delivery carries a courier surcharge 0730 to 1200.
- Our couriers will make a single attempt to deliver your parcel and if you/recipient is not at home, they will try immediate the neighbours. Thereafter, you/recipient will need to make arrangements with the courier to make a further attempt of delivery or to give alternative instructions, such as “leave in the porch”. You are also able to collect the goods from your local depot who hold the goods for a further 5 working days, before returning the goods to us where you will incur a return delivery charge equal to the amount for that order.
- Where specific courier instructions are given e.g. leave in porch, round the back etc, you are entirely responsible for goods being received where our couriers have a POD (proof of delivery), and/or inform us that the goods were ‘left as instructed’. You must ensure that any specific courier instructions given are correct, and that the information provided, ensures a safe and accurate delivery. If goods go ‘missing’, no refunds or replacements will be issued.
- All refunds will be made within 30 days of agreeing such.
3: Proof of Delivery:
- If you/chosen recipient, is not at home to accept delivery, our couriers will try and leave the order with your neighbour/s and a card will be left to acknowledge this. UK orders are not left unless the carrier can obtain a signature or, where we are given specific delivery instructions at the time of order to include leave in the porch/behind garage, in wheelie bin etc. This is at your own risk. This information may be given during our checkout section by filling in the ‘courier instructions’ field, and your instructions will be carried out automatically and efficiently.
We strongly recommend the following three points to help us ensure timely deliveries:
I Supply us the recipient’s telephone number for both UK and European deliveries. This is an optional field for inputting during our checkout section for use in case the recipient or associate is not in to sign for the goods, or in the case of remote and hard to find addresses such as office suites and properties off the beaten track etc. Please note that for all UK deliveries (see below), one attempt will be made by our Couriers asking the recipient to arrange alternative delivery times or an alternative delivery address. This is in accordance with their security policy to ensure properties do not appear vacant.
II Check the recipient’s postcode is correct.
III Input your telephone number during our checkout section as the sender of goods to assist us in informing you at the earliest possible time of an unforeseen problem, such as wrongly inputted credit card details, a breakage, an address not found, or their being a stock shortage for an item ordered.
- On the rare occasions a breakage occurs or goods are faulty, we will happily offer a replacement or a credit on the return of the items in question. We must be notified of such within three working days and the goods returned within a further seven days and are further happy to have these goods collected by our couriers at no extra cost to yourself. We may require further information from you regarding where the goods may be collected from, if different from the original delivery address and may be picked up from a particular, agreed place. For example, you may leave the goods in a porch or with a neighbour for collection. Claims and details for these are required by post, fax or Email. If a return is not possible we may ask you to email us a picture as proof of the damage. This will help us determine the cause of the damage and speed up the replacement of your items.
Should the goods ordered be returned to us because the couriers have failed to deliver despite all attempts including any new address given, telephone number given for the recipient and any other helpful information, we will either give you a credit, less the orders delivery charge or re-despatch on your instruction and the additional costs incurred for the re-delivery will be charged against your account.
5: Need Help?:
- Should you require further information regarding our delivery options or a current order due for delivery, please contact us during our normal UK office working hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any query or concern with regards to deliveries and we will respond within three working hours and suggest you leave your telephone number for further expediency of any request.
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.