Click N Drink (www.clickndrink.co.uk) is a website operated by LWC Drinks Limited (referred to in these terms and conditions as “we”, “our” or “us”). We are a private limited company registered in England under company number 07677007 and VAT number GB121855134. Our registered address is Greenside Way, Chadderton, Manchester, M24 1SW.
1: The following terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
- You agree that due to fluctuating stock levels, goods are available on a ‘first come, first served basis’ and we are not liable if we are unable to supply a particular product. You will be refunded should stocks become exhausted, and will be notified within 24 hours of this. We will offer you an alternative similar product.
- All goods remain the property of Click N Drink until payment is received in full. All persons placing an order will be sent a receipted invoice upon request.
All payments must be made in pounds sterling.
- You are able to purchase goods using credit cards via our secure server, which utilises the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology to inhibit the likelihood of unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Click N Drink complies with all conditions of General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- All product information has been prepared to help you to find suitable products. Ingredients are liable to change. Always consult the label before consuming or using any product and never solely rely on the information presented on our website.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to order goods. This is the law. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. Due to the nature of the products we sell we have instructed our couriers to ask for ID if they are in doubt of the age of the recipient on delivery. If appropriate ID cannot be shown we have asked that the items are returned to us.
2: Protecting Your Security:
- You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks and to confirm you are of legal age if purchasing alcohol. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed, and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
3: Cancellations & Refunds:
- You are able to return any order made within 14 days after the goods are received. Goods must be returned unopened and in their original condition. Should you wish to return an order please contact our customer service team who will provide details about where to return your order to. Once we have received your return we will process the refund (excluding all delivery fees) for your order as soon as possible and within 7 days.
- On the rare occasions a breakage occurs or goods are faulty, we will happily offer a replacement or a credit on the return of the items in question. We must be notified of such within three working days and the goods returned within a further seven days and are further happy to have these goods collected by our couriers at no extra cost to yourself. We may require further information from you regarding where the goods may be collected from, if different from the original delivery address and may be picked up from a particular, agreed place. For example, you may leave the goods in a porch or with a neighbour for collection. Claims and details for these are required by post or Email. If a return is not possible we may ask you to email us a picture as proof of the damage. This will help us determine the cause of the damage and speed up the replacement of your items.
- Should the goods ordered be returned to us because the couriers have failed to deliver despite all attempts including any new address given, telephone number given for the recipient and any other helpful information, we will either give you a credit, less the orders delivery charge or re-despatch on your instruction and the additional costs incurred for the re-delivery will be charged against your account.
- All gift voucher purchases are final and non-refundable. For refunds on purchases made using a gift card the refund amount will be added back onto the gift voucher balance.
4: Special Offers:
- Any special offers are made available only while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time, without notice.
5: Reward Points:
- Click N Drink’s reward points scheme is only available to you if you are a registered customer at www.clickndrink.co.uk. Points are not available for guest purchases.
- The standard number of Click N Drink reward points available to you is four points for every £1 spent on qualifying purchases. We will automatically allocate points to your online account once you have completed a qualifying purchase.
- One point is worth one penny to spend on products at www.clickndrink.co.uk. You cannot exchange Click N Drink reward points for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
- Points are not available on gift card purchases or delivery costs. Points also cannot be spent on gift cards, or to cover delivery costs associated with your order.
- When paying or part paying for an order with points, customers will not qualify for ClickNDrink reward points or additional extra points offers.
- If a product or order that qualified for points is returned or refunded, any points collected from that order will no longer be available to redeem.
- Click N Drink reserves the right to substitute or remove products and services available for reward points collection without notice. Click N Drink reserves the right to change, withdraw or amend this reward points scheme at any time.
6: Student Discount:
- We offer student discount to eligible UK students on selected product lines. The value of this discount may vary from product to product.
- Student discount does not apply to delivery charges associated with your order.
- Products with student discount are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Student discount may not be available in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
- We undertake to give you the best service possible but do not accept responsibility for uninterrupted services whilst ‘online’ due to technical problems outside of our control and are therefore unable to guarantee entirely error free services.
- We shall not be liable for loss of wasted expenditure, loss of business, or earnings as a result of using our services.
8: Cancellation of Services by us:
- You may not misuse our website. You are prohibited from posting through our website any material which is threatening, offensive or which may cause any from of inconvenience and/or anything which constitutes or encourages criminal conduct and/or anything which is technically harmful in any way.
- We reserve the right to terminate you use of our services at any time, for whatever we consider misappropriate or improper use or not abiding by these terms and conditions. You will be informed of such termination in writing.
- All rights in the design applications and any items contained within this site including its trademarks, intellectual properties, pictures and any text are solely owned by LWC Ltd and may not be used for any other purpose.
- We shall correct any inaccuracies so pointed out to us and to amend these as soon as possible.
Should you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1: UK Tracking:
- All deliveries are made to UK addresses only.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box numbers including BFPO.
- All deliveries within the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man are carried out by DX and can be tracked online by visiting www.dxdelivery.com and inputting your tracking number. You are then able to see the status of your delivery.
- Please note these are updated only when parcels are scanned at the couriers UK-wide depots.
2: Proof of Delivery:
- If you/chosen recipient, is not at home to accept delivery, our couriers will try and leave the order with your neighbour/s and a card will be left to acknowledge this. UK orders are not left unless the carrier can obtain a signature or, where we are given specific delivery instructions at the time of order to include leave in the porch/behind garage, in wheelie bin, etc. This is at your own risk. This information may be given during our checkout section by filling in the ‘courier instructions’ field, and your instructions will be carried out automatically and efficiently.
We strongly recommend the following three points to help us ensure timely deliveries:
- a. Supply us the recipient’s telephone number for both UK and European deliveries. This is an optional field for inputting during our checkout section for use in case the recipient or associate is not in to sign for the goods, or in the case of remote and hard-to-find addresses such as office suites and properties off the beaten track, etc. Please note that for all UK deliveries (see below), one attempt will be made by our Couriers asking the recipient to arrange alternative delivery times or an alternative delivery address. This is in accordance with their security policy to ensure properties do not appear vacant.
b. Check the recipient’s postcode is correct.
c. Input your telephone number during our checkout section as the sender of goods to assist us in informing you at the earliest possible time of an unforeseen problem, such as wrongly inputted credit card details, a breakage, an address not found, or there is a stock shortage for an item ordered.
3: Need Help?:
- Should you require further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our normal UK office working hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday. We aim to respond to all enquiries as soon as possible and within three working days.
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to LWC Drinks Ltd t/a Click N Drink (company no. 07677007) whose registered office is at Greenside Way, Chadderton, Manchester, M24 1SW.
- The “Prize” refers to: two pairs of tickets to the Women’s FA Cup Final, at Wembley Stadium, on Sunday 15th May
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees of LWC Drinks and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 6th May 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: 1. Place an order with ClickNDrink. 2. Take a picture of the products when they arrive and upload the image to social media using the hashtag #BackOfTheNet. 3. Tag ClickNDrink in the photo
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by random.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter within five days of the closing date.
- The winner will only ever be contacted by email@example.com
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within five days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We require a minimum of 50 entries to run the competition.