People often believe the Queen would typically be associated to drinking English Tea most days, however it has been found that our beloved Queen enjoys a specific gin based cocktail during special occasions. This favourite of the Queen has a refreshingly fruity taste with a slightly bitter edge.
The Queen’s Favourite Cocktail includes:
- Dubonnet (14.8% ABV), 75cl
- Gordon’s Original Gin (37.5% ABV), 70cl
The famous cocktail can be made using these simple steps:
- Add 3 ice cubes to a glass of your choice
- Pour in 30ml of Gordon’s Gin
- Next you pour in 60ml of Dubonnet into the glass
- Add a slice of lemon to add to the further fruity/citrus taste of the cocktail.
- Stir and serve/enjoy!