Last Word Cocktail Kit
A cocktail that was born during the US prohibition era. Being reintroduced to the cocktail world in the 1950’s as a brilliant cocktail that is sweet, refreshing and strong to make a perfectly balanced cocktail for all to enjoy especially for those gin lovers.
To create the Last Word Cocktail;
- 30ml of Warner Edwards Dry Gin.
- 20ml of Green Chartreuse.
- 15ml of Lime Juice (Not Included).
- 20ml of Luxardo Maraschino.
- Shake in mixing glass with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
A perfectly balanced cocktail that can be garnished with either a lime peel or Luxardo Cherry to make the cocktail look and taste perfect.