What are Cookies?
What Information Do We Collect?
If you accept cookies on our site we may collect encrypted information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to third parties that are essential to business functions. We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How Do We Use This Information?
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches; and
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
What Cookies Do We Use?
The Click ‘n’ Drink website currently uses the following types of cookies:
- Session and checkout cookies – to store the contents of your basket, and allow us to process your order
- 3rd party and social cookies – allowing us to integrate content from social platforms including Facebook and Twitter
- Site analytics cookies – to measure and analyse how you interact with our website, allowing us to improve our customer experience.
Can Cookies Be Turned Off?
You can limit, disable and delete cookies using your web browser – see your browser’s ‘help’ section for details of how to do this. Please note that if you do disable cookies, you will be unable to place any orders using this website.